Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions comply with:
- The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2008
- E-Commerce Regulations 2002
Additional information on the above regulations, should you require it prior to purchase, is available in other formats and languages on request from gov.uk Consumer rights: www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights.
General conditions of sale
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order. By clicking the ‘Next’ button after selecting your payment method you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, BACS, CHAPS, PayPal and must be received prior to dispatch of goods. Payment by a cheque on a UK bank is acceptable but funds must have cleared in our bank prior to dispatch of goods. Credit Accounts can be applied for by Government Bodies, Educational Establishments and Companies and will be subject to a satisfactory credit rating).
- All products remain the property of CRUSADER LIMITED until payment has been received in full.
- All prices are shown with and without VAT; CRUSADER LIMITED reserves the right to change prices without notice. All goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
- The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' price or if due to an error or emission the price published for the goods on our web site is incorrect. We will inform you of the correct Price and give you the option to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
- CREDIT CARD PURCHASES Please Note: Due to the rising incidence of credit card fraud, we will only accept credit cards where delivery of the products is to the same address as that to which the card is registered. If delivery has to be to a different address please use one of the alternative methods of payment or call us to discuss other options.
- Next business day delivery is available on all UK Mainland orders with orders placed before 12 noon. (This does not include Highlands & Islands). Please note couriers charge a premium for deliveries involving crossing an area of sea which is reflected in delivery charges to such locations.
- Next Day Delivery, please note that the Courier will require a signature.
- If you are not available to receive your delivery the Courier will leave a calling card. It is up to yourself to contact the Courier to organise redelivery or collection from the Courier. Failure to collect the item will mean the order will be returned to Crusader Ltd. If the order is returned to us due to failing to collect or an incorrect address then we have the right to charge for resending or to refund the order minus the delivery charge. If your order was a free of charge delivery then we will refund your order minus the standard delivery charge.
- Orders received after 12 noon will not be accepted for next day delivery.
- If an item is out of stock or is only available on our standard delivery service of 2-3 days, we will inform you and give you the option to wait for delivery, cancel your order or select a replacement product.
- You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or if delivery is delayed by you when attempted by our couriers.
Suitability of goods
- We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with appropriate manufacturers before ordering.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary.
- Products may vary from the images shown on this website due to continuous product design changes and improvements made by manufacturers.
- We take great care to ensure you receive your order in perfect condition. If your order is faulty you must be report this to Crusader Ltd by emailing email@example.com Your email will be responded to within 2 working days.
- In some cases we will ask that you provide evidence of the faulty goods, so that we can evaluate the best solution for yourself. If we request the goods be returned we will advise the postage method to be used, if the requested service is not used then the return postage fees will not be refunded.
- If you decide you no longer require the items you ordered after they have been dispatched, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your return within 14 days of receipt. Our customer services team will advise the return details within 2 working days along with a returns number which must be included on the package. (eg. you ordered the wrong product), you will be responsible for paying all shipping costs and any additional costs incurred as a result.
- A refund will only be given if the goods are returned undamaged, complete and in the original packaging.
- Crusader reserves the right to deduct a 10% re-stocking fee from any refund for returned goods that are not in a resalable condition.
Incorrect item received
- Occasionally we do get things wrong - but do not worry, if for any reason this does happen we shall endeavour to sort it. If it does happen to you please notify us within 7 working days and we shall arrange for you to return the item. If the mistake is on our part then we will request you to return the goods to us, for which we will refund you the return postage costs paid. Once we receive the item back then we shall send the correct item out.
- We offer lots of pre orders on our website. If an item is a pre order, this is advised in the details of the item. By ordering a pre order you are accepting the stock will arrive at a later date, from standard delivery times. We try to provide an estimate of when the pre order shall arrive on but sometimes this information can change. By ordering a pre order you are accepting this condition. Pre Orders work so that we take the order, and payment once you place the order - then once the stock arrives we automatically send out your order. You will get an email with tracking information once dispatched.
- Crusader implements a policy that no member of staff is required to deal with any customer either face to face, over the phone or in correspondence, who is exhibiting overly rude, threatening, abusive or violent behaviour.
If any individual provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason un-enforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.